Beloveds, what would you give to see the Conscious Black Conservative message become mainstream in America?
What would you give to see the faces of your empowering Black Conservatives on television? What would you give to hear more messages that break down the racial barriers between Black voters and Conservatives?
Hold that number in mind as I share this amazing journey we are about to take.
Over the last few months, I and other authentic Black Conservatives have used our voices to preach a message that empowers Black voters. You've watched as we taught social, political, and economic conservatism. You observed as we tore down the racial stereotypes pushed by mainstream conservative pundits. And you listened as we urged fellow Conservatives to adopt a new method for effective outreach.
Now that we have made significant strides in changing the conservative political landscape on behalf of Black voters (via social media), we are ready to take our message to mainstream Black audiences. We want to see our message openly discussed through a new television show focused on Conscious Black Conservatism. And our target network for broadcasting this show is the newly launched Black News Channel.
The mission of the Black News Channel is to:
- Give voice to an underserved community.
- Build bridges to connect the many diverse cultures in our nation.
- Facilitate a more informed national conversation about challenges facing our urban communities.
- Engage African American viewers in our nation’s social, economic and political discussions and debates.
- Create a platform for African American newsmakers and policymakers to reach their constituents.
- Showcase African American achievers creating positive role models for black youth.
- Produce educational programming that is culturally relevant to empower African American viewers.
- Inspire African American viewers with uplifting and spiritual messages produced daily.
- Preserve a proud African American heritage.
- Recruit and train aspiring African American journalists. (Source)
And we are confident that such a network will fully embrace our idea.
But we need your help.
Over the next few months, we are launching an aggressive campaign to raise $25,000 to kickstart this venture. The funds we raise will be used to:
- Hire a professional scriptwriter who can effectively capture the show's vision and construct the work;
- Hire the agent who can effectively pitch our show to Black News Channel;
- Hire a public-relations specialist who can effectively connect our message with additional media channels;
- And cover other expenses that will help us manifest this vision.
Our television series will specifically target Millennials, Generation Z, and Generation X. We will not use our newfound mainstream platform to shame Generation Black Boomers for their allegiance to the Democratic Party. We recognize what our ancestors and family members did to ensure our generation had the opportunities we experience today. We bless them, and we honor them for their fight.
But now a new generation is prepared to "bring home that check" by delivering a message of Conscious Black Conservatism to the masses. A new generation is here, one with a growing desire to see something more than Civil Rights Era politics.
This new breed is focused on creating social, political, and economic empires for the next 100 years.
And with your help and ongoing contributions, we will make this happen!