Donation | My Beloved Women's Ministry & KillingsVille Communal Living Fundraiser | $17,790 Raised So Far
Give towards our work of ministry as we empower single mothers in this next round.
Your donations help us provide $100-$200 for food assistance to single mothers in our Network. In addition, we grant these women access to our online empowerment community, My Beloved Women's Ministry. Each week, they receive FREE lessons related to spiritual and economic growth. And we deliver monthly online business training to single mothers in Atlanta, GA.
At The Felecia Killings Foundation, we know how vital women are to the Kingdom of God.
But often times, women encounter traumatic hardships that destroy their confidence, self-worth, and future calling. From domestic-violent relationships to sexual assaults, some women struggle to rebuild their lives once they've been violated.
This is not God's purpose for His daughters.
Therefore, at The Foundation, we purpose to help these women transform from the inside out. We empower them to blossom in their calling as they build social, political, and economic empires in this new decade because women are important to the Kingdom.
My Beloved Women's Ministry is a branch of The Foundation's overall virtual work.
And through our women's ministry, we help God's daughters experience mental healing, spiritual empowerment, and economic development using our coaching services.
As a member of our Ministry and Network, women learn:
- How to fight for their healing while possessing it for a lifetime
- How to know the Holy Spirit intimately so He empowers them for great success
- How to build an online business that reshapes their economic potential
- How to turn their scandalous story into a ministry of deliverance
- How to leverage the virtual space to build new careers
- How to build healthy marriages
- How to thrive as co-parents and single mothers
- And so much more!
Each week, Award-Winning Coach and Motivational Speaker, Felecia Killings, delivers exclusive training inside this Ministry and Network.
And because of Beloved Givers like you, we can provide virtual training to women nationwide at no upfront cost to them.
As a result, women in our ministry come to see how conservatism truly works when we learn to work the valuable principles
The Felecia Killings Foundation has taken charge in empowering single mothers, proving how authentic conservatism (and not progressivism) works for low-income communities.
Since June 2020, we successfully helped 15 single mothers, including a new mother, Amberly, whose baby was in NICU. Each month, we sent her donations to help offset grocery costs and any other immediate financial needs she had.
"Thank you all again for your donations. I don't know how I would've gotten back and forth to the medical center without it." - Amberly
Months after receiving our financial blessings, Amberly and her new baby, Xenia, returned home. Today, Xenia is growing stronger and stronger.
Amberly's journey is simply one example of how The Felecia Killings Foundation is empowering single mothers.
Two other mothers were blessed with homes, because our act of love gave them faith to believe for the impossible. Other mothers received one-time blessings, which helped them invest more in their local ministries.
In all, the blessing gave each mother what was needed to move forward. And we will continue this ministry work and community outreach in the new decade.
In 2021, we are showing up in a big way to bless Black communities with authentic conservatism. For decades, these communities have only had one option available to them: progressivism.
Many leaders wrapped "charity" and "social development" in this destructive ideology. And in this next round, we want to provide Black communities ideological options by proving authentic conservatism -- empowering the individual, equipping her to master good capitalism -- works!
In doing so, we make it easier for these communities to support conservative candidates who will work in their best interests to protect their new economics.
The Felecia Killings Foundation is committed to this mission, and we will continue demonstrating this conservative empowerment by helping Black single mothers in Atlanta, GA and across the country.
- Empower Black single mothers via our KillingsVille Communal Living Training Program, which teaches mothers how to create economic and educational opportunities for themselves and their children by working with other single mothers in their area
- Bless needs-based single mothers with additional funds for monthly groceries for up to 12 months each
- Grant scholarship awards to 600 Black women who are rising leaders within their communities to join our monthly empowerment sessions inside My Beloved Women's Ministry in 2021
- Use our empowering platform to promote Conscious Conservative Candidates who will provide services to these communities so their growing economics are protected
- And deliver FREE copies of the Conscious Conservative E-Book Series and the Writerpreneurs Training Resources
What better way to bring the authentic message to Black communities than by setting up shop in these urban areas and PROVING these conservative values work.
To accomplish our 2021 goal for My Beloved Women's Ministry and KillingsVille Communal Living, we must raise $50,000 for the year.
- Plans to purchase a building to headquarter The Foundation in Atlanta, GA where we can host daily workshops, weekly Bible study sessions, our annual Women's Conference and more
- Sending an additional $100-$200/month for groceries to needs-based single mothers for 12 months
- And providing scholarship awards to 600 Black women to join our virtual ministry (My Beloved Women's Ministry) so they can receive advanced training in leadership, communal living, online business growth, virtual careers, and more!
As a token of our appreciation, you will join the ranks of 200+ Beloved Givers who receive exclusive, online empowerment as well.
- Lifetime placement on our Beloved Donors E-Mailing List
- Lifetime access to our Conscious Conservative Media Network
- Lifetime access to our Beloved Women's Network
- Lifetime access to our Donors Vault, containing Felecia Killings' best-selling e-books, including The Conscious Conservative Collection
- VIP invites to attend our annual events and partnership event (i.e. The Annual Great Debate, My Beloved Donors Dinner, My Beloved Women's Conference, and the Solutionary Summit)
- Scholarship awards for you or the woman in your life to attend our Women's Conference every October, starting 2021
- Special offers for marketing services and book-publishing services
In this next round, make your dollars count towards a movement that will change the way Black Americans view and support authentic conservatism.
The Law of Sowing and Reaping is ALWAYS in Effect!
Give towards this work of ministry, and watch how God releases favor in your life.
At the same time, when Black Communities see Conservatives SHOWING UP authentically, we help change their views or perceptions of conservatism.
And we build bridges the RIGHT way, thus making new allies in this conservative space during this next round.
The Felecia Killings Foundation and its team members are ready to show up, ready to be a blessing!
And your contributions will help us get there, Beloved.
How We Vet Single Mothers Requesting Assistance
Each year, single mothers find our virtual platform via Twitter or Facebook. After learning more about our outreach program, interested mothers will contact us directly (via posts or DMs) to request help. We carefully screen each request by chatting with the mothers directly to learn more about their story. We ask them to complete a few steps before we enter them in our Monthly Grocery Blessing program.
The process for getting funds to our new applicants generally takes 2-12 hours, depending on the mothers' responses to our inquiries. But once they have been accepted into the program, we continue blessing them each month for up to 12 months.
Here are a couple of screenshots to illustrate this initial process.
Again, we thank you for being a blessing.
The Law of Sowing and Reaping is ALWAYS in Effect!