E-Book & Workbook | From A-Z of Writerpreneurship: Teaching Female Published Authors How to Build an Online Business and Niche Social Network Around Their Authorship
From A-Z of Writerpreneurship is the only training manual that provides women spiritual and practical lessons for launching an online business or virtual ministry around their authorship.
Coach Felecia Killings delivers empowering lessons that transform average writers into nationally-recognized Writerpreneurs. Using strategies based on best online business practices, she walks new authors through the beginning stages of laying the foundation for their ventures, including publishing their new books.
In this 100-page e-book and workbook, you will receive lessons that teach you:
- How research informs best practices for your online venture
- How to set SMART goals for your online venture
- 10 strategies for ultimate success in your online venture and more!
By the end this manual, you will learn about:
- Developing an effective, comprehensive business or ministry plan as a Writerpreneur
- Identifying the best methods for generating wealth through your new online venture
- Finding the ideal readers and customers for your online business or virtual ministry