From A-Z of Writerpreneurship Women's Atlanta Workshop | June 26, 2021 from 10:00AM - 12:00PM
Come join My Beloved Women's Ministry for our monthly training in Atlanta, GA, hosted at The Gathering Spot. We will teach you how to turn your story into a powerful online business or virtual ministry using your authorship.
From A-Z of Writerpreneurship delivers a powerful, educational experience for young and older women who want to learn best practices for launching a new career as an author, motivational speaker, virtual ministry leader, or blogger.
This 90-minute LIVE session provides a proven formula for getting started, including developing a business or ministry plan based on the vision God's given you.
During this training, you will have the chance to bring your questions, ideas, and vision to the table. Award-Winning Coach, Felecia Killings, will grant you immediate insight as to your next steps in building your venture.
Lessons from her workshop include:
- Understanding writerpreneurship and how this positions you to become a nationally-recognized author
- Knowing the 6 pillars for launching a thriving online venture
- Getting in the right mindset to be most successful
- Developing your vision and mission for your venture
- Identifying the story you're called to deliver
- And knowing how to reach readers so you build a loyal fanbase, even before you publish
As a BONUS, all attendees will receive print copies of From A-Z of Writerpreneurship Volume 1 Book and Workbook, valued at $85.
By the end of this training session, you will also have the opportunity to expand your knowledge by enrolling in Coach Felecia's program, From A-Z of Writerpreneurship: Advanced Coaching Sessions. All her clients will be featured authors through The Felecia Killings Foundation and will receive lifetime promotion on our national platform that generates 4M+ impressions each month.