- Political E-Books
- E-Book | Progressivism is NOT Charity: The Rise of the New Black Wall Streets and Big Government's Attempt to Crush It (Again) | Available now!
E-Book | Progressivism is NOT Charity: The Rise of the New Black Wall Streets and Big Government's Attempt to Crush It (Again) | Available now!
From Best-Selling Author and Award-Winning Coach, Felecia Killings, comes a new book that brings Progressivism to its knees on the Conscious Conservative battlefield.
Progressivism is NOT Charity takes a deep dive into the history of Black Economics, the history of Black Wall Street, and how today's rising Black Wealth is under attack from modern Progressivism.
Sharing empowering stories from millennial Black Americans, Felecia takes readers on a journey that reveals the methods they are using to build new generational wealth. From real estate domination to tech enterprises to online businesses and virtual ministries, Black millennials are becoming the new Black Investor Class.
Yet, with all these economic advancements, Progressive Government promises to snatch the bulk of Black Wealth to redistribute nationwide ... even to people who do NOT like Black Americans.
In this 278-page book, you will learn about:
- Pretentious Progressive Politics: The Not-So-Subtle Attack on Black Entrepreneurship
- The Case for Conscious Black Conservatism: The Fight Against Oppressive Progressivism
- The Case for Dual Domination: Black Americans Flexing Political Might, No Matter Who's in Office
- Criminalization via Progressive Taxation: How More Laws Turn Law-Abiding Citizens into New Criminals to Fund Big Government
- Death Marketing 101: How Progressives Sell Death, Poverty & Destruction as "Solutions" to Black American Communities
- The Progressive Police State: Why Black Americans Should Be More Concerned about Progressive Lawmakers Than Local Police Force
- And so much more!
Order this ground-breaking book today to receive your e-book immediately.
Progressivism is NOT Charity is sold exclusively on The Felecia Killings Foundation. This is the tool we will use to remove Progressivism's stronghold on Black communities nationwide.
"I just finished reading Progressivism is Not Charity by Coach Felecia. It covers subjects I believe many White Conservatives are unaware of/prefer not to face regarding politics and Black American history. Eye-opening, and offers solutions, not just complaints. A must read." - Alexandre Lores