Donation | The Conscious Conservative Virtual Summit | May 6-8, 2022 VIP Pass
2022 has been declared "The Year of Men."
And this May, we kick off another empowering virtual summit to teach Conservatives how to build the alliance with Black men who are building.
The Conscious Conservative Virtual Summit is our monthly online event that helps us raise funds for our Movement and evangelism efforts nationwide.
Hosted by Award-Winning Coach, Felecia Killings, we bring the brightest minds in Black Conservatism to teach Conservatives how to do things a better way so we get better results.
In partnership with My Beloved Books, Inc., 100% of all VIP pass proceeds go towards funding our outreach in Georgia's Black communities.
Our Movement is committed to bringing an empowering, educational experience to men, women, and children in communities suffering from Progressivism’s destruction. By equipping the heart and mind of each person, we will help communities transform from the inside out.
At The Foundation, we believe wisdom and knowledge are key to bringing revival, reformation, and the renaissance to a community. When more people are educated in key principles that ensure our success, we will witness the greatest movement of God our nation has ever seen.
My Beloved Books is our newest empowering program that helps address current issues facing American citizens in predominantly Black communities. Our program’s mission is to distribute empowering books that focus on key conservative values. More specifically, our purpose is to:
- Present Conscious Conservatism to communities dealing with Progressivism
- Offer Dual Domination as a political option for Black Americans, who primarily vote Democrat
- Deliver empowering teachings that help Black Americans build new Black Wall Streets using the virtual market
- Present school choice as a viable educational alternative to Progressive schooling
- Establish a new foundation of healthy relationships and marriages in communities broken by Progressivism
Join Coach Felecia Killings and her lineup of powerful guest speakers during our May event, who will discuss topics such as:
- Building Black Wealth and Black Economics
- Conservative Politics and Its Role in Protecting Black Wealth
- Building Men and the Social Empire
- Examining the Truth Behind "Black Fatherlessness"
- Black Culture and Relationships: How Millennials are Changing the Culture and Building Social Legacies Absent Government
- How to Build the Alliance in 2022
- How Conservative Candidates Can Appeal to Black Male Voters NOW!
- And so much more!
When you donate $20 today, you will receive lifetime access to all the replays from this powerful event. Our summits include 12-15 video and audio presentations.
And as a BONUS, your donation automatically comes with a copy of Coach Felecia's newest book release, Progressivism is NOT Charity!
Our summit's total value: $550!
But you can reserve VIP access with a $20 donation today.
Donate now, and help us bring authentic conservatism to Black communities in 2022.
SPECIAL NOTE: Upon your donation, be sure to join the Conscious Conservative Media Network immediately so you can watch and listen to each session LIVE. We will host great discussions after each presentation and have special offers for other books and products, exclusive to our members.
Blessings to you for your contributions towards the work!
"Coach Felecia has been on fire all week. Talks on group economics, building stronger families and supportive networks, education, and so much more. Awesome work!" - Roc
"I love listening to Coach Felecia's Virtual Summits. It's grassroots conservatism with real discussions." - Nathaniel
"I appreciate that she can espouse her conservative views without being in lockstep with the populist right, especially about racial issues. Such conservative rightists exist, they just get drowned out. I hope she multiplies." - Twitter Scholar
"Always talking indisputably good sense. Great conversation with Sonnie Johnson and with King Randall. Super strong points that conservatives ignore at their own peril." - Twitter Scholar
"Coach Felecia, our ideological gulf seems wide, but these Spaces virtual sessions are absolutely superb. Insightful, well run with excellent guests." - Twitter Scholar