- Political E-Books
- E-Book | Black Conservative Thought: Examining the Scope of the Black American Experience from the Lens of Conscious Conservatism: Past, Present, and Future | Coming October 1, 2023
E-Book | Black Conservative Thought: Examining the Scope of the Black American Experience from the Lens of Conscious Conservatism: Past, Present, and Future | Coming October 1, 2023
Available October 1, 2023
From Best-Selling Author and Award-Winning Coach, Felecia Killings, comes the newest conservative political book that pushes Conservatives to compete on the battlefield of ideas.
Black Conservative Thought is the 5th book within the Conscious Conservative Book Collection and examines the scope of the Black American Experience from the lens of Conscious Conservatism.
One challenge among Conservatives and the general Conservative Movement is the lack of accurate, authentic Black History.
This topic is important for the base for several reasons:
- Black History is a branch of American History, which details the ways in which Freedmen or Black Americans built new identities and structures in a country founded on contradictory principles.
- Black History is necessary to understand what’s happening within Black America today.
- Black History — the authentic version — provides the only insight into the role the Republican and Democrat Parties have had in fostering hardships, challenges, and successes among Black Americans.
- Black History is the only source that provides a strategic plan of action to defeat Progressivism via the effective use of the battlefield of ideas.
Black Conservative Thought will provide the most comprehensive analysis of Black History and current events. It will pull from political speeches of the late 18th and early 19th century. It will prove how such thought shaped the Republican Party and led to slavery’s end.
Black Conservative Thought will continue with an analysis of post-slavery works, proving how the ideology influenced Black Economics and why abandoning the core thought led to political destruction in our Black communities.
More than that, Black Conservative Thought will prove to Conservatives why competition of ideas today — and not banning knowledge — is the key to defeating Progressivism.
The battlefield of ideas has ALWAYS provided the tools necessary to topple evil.
And Black Conservatism, as evident in Black History, will continue to be the strongest political weapon against any oppressive government force.
When you pre-order, you will also receive a FREE e-copy of Conscious Black Conservatism: Building Social, Political, and Economic Empires Based on Kingdom Principles (a $15 value).